Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Grandpa and Grandma's 50th Anniversary Party

My grandparents on my Dad's side, Jim and Marge Hollandsworth just celebrated their 50th anniversary on April 13th!  We were thrilled to be able to be present on their special day.
 
The ladies of their church did an excellent job with the decorations...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was fun to catch up with sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles while we were there!
 
 
 
 
 
It was quite a family reunion :)
 
 
 
 
 
Adam and Grandma (Grandma absolutely LOVES him!)
 
Mom and Aunt Julie
 
My grandparents!
 
I praise the Lord for giving me such godly grandparents! 

1 comment:

  1. Really liking these royal anniversary preparations. I went for a birthday party of my known at one of the nearly located venue New York couple of weeks ago. Food was awesome. Cake was also quite yummy and ordered from a reputed bakery. Overall the celebration was rocking.

    ReplyDelete