Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fun in Indiana

We had a lot of fun with family in Indiana a few weeks ago!  Here are some misc. pics we took...
 
My Grandpa and Grandma Hollandsworth

We all chipped in an bought them an overnight stay at a fancy hotel in Chicago.  Their reactions were classic as they opened our gift! :)

I enjoyed spending time with my sisters while I was there...

I think my Grandma is trying to make us all fat.  She served us cheesecake practically every day! :)

My mom and I

3 generations!

My parents and grandparents



I always knew my grandpa was Superman ;)

Shopping with the gals!

We all went to lunch at Panera Bread...



No comments:

Post a Comment