Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Monday, March 26, 2012

Patch the Pirate Club

Our church just started a Patch the Pirate Club in February.  The kids love it!  Last night they got dressed in their sailor uniforms and sang in front of the whole church.  I'm so proud of my kiddos! 

Here they are during game time playing "Silent Soccer."  It's basically just like normal soccer, except they can't make any noise at all.  It's their favorite game....and ours! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Awww! How fun! :) I recently became the PeeWee Patch accompanist at church, and I've enjoyed the little sailors so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I remember my days as a Patch the Pirate sailor! Ahhh...fun times!!! =) Keep it up!
    Love ya, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun and makes me wanna be a kid again:) Good idea about the "quiet soccer" - smart!
    Thanks for showing us the fun...

    Love you two lots,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete