Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Painted Kitchen!


 We painted our kitchen this past week!  It used to be a medium blue wallpaper, but now it's a beautiful caramel color.  It looks great with all my coffee and tea-themed stuff!  Thanks to my wonderful husband for being so sweet and willing to help me paint :)






 I even found coffee curtains!  Yay!



What do YOU think???

10 comments:

  1. Very nice and cozy looking...can't wait to see it in person someday :)
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is AWESOME! You did a great job picking out the color and putting up the decorations :) I was glad to be able to help you make the kitchen look lovely - although I must say the delicious food you prepare would make any kitchen feel welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's beautiful,Katie! How do YOU like it? Good choice of color...looks very coffee-ish!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom B....I LOVE my kitchen!!! It makes me smile every time I walk into it :) Thought you would appreciate all the coffee stuff. I have a special place to hang the apron you made me now!

    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katie and Adam!!!
    The kitchen looks beautiful! So warm and cozy! :) I love the coffee theme! Love ya, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so sweet!! Y'all did an awesome job!:)
    -sarah Benson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah... Hooray for coffee! I love the decor, Katie. Good job on the painting, Adam (I think Katie's trying to get you to like coffee;). Love and miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great!! You guys did an awesome job! =)
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete