Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our New House!

We are SUPER excited to finally be in our new house! As promised, here are some pics of the inside. There is still a lot of work to do, but at least you can get an idea of what it looks like :)

The front door leads right into the "Piano Room"...






The piano room leads into the living room area...


A mud room off of the living room...


The kitchen!








I've got a laundry room off of the kitchen...


...as well as a back porch area.


Moving upstairs....here's the bathroom




The Master Bedroom


I love that the house has these built-in shelves! The one in our bedroom is PERFECT for all my wedding memorabilia :)




The walk-in closet in our bedroom


The 2nd bedroom -- kinda messy right now, so I didn't show too much of it :)


The 3rd bedroom (which is also my craft room!)




It also has an unfinished basement and large attic. Praise the Lord for providing us with this special house. We love it!

10 comments:

  1. So excited for you both! I'll have to visit again and check out the new guest room :D

    ~ Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how exciting! Praise the Lord for providing in such great ways for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place! So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job - Honey! Great Pics :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ... Place looks great :) So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the "tour" - I'm SO excited for you two! Looks like a wonderful place to be and so close to church (a plus,I hope :) I love the kitchen, Katie - maybe you can just incorporate blue with your coffee theme!?! Can't wait to visit sometime:)

    Love you both lots,
    Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thrilled for you two! Especially love the kitchen and all the built-ins! God is so good :)
    Love,
    Mom H.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...pretty awesome! I finally got to see the pics because I haven't been able to get on recently. :) I love your house! It's so nice!!! My favorites are: the cute kitchen, the guest bedroom(maybe for sisters to come and visit?? =), and obviously the wedding memorabilia shelving! (you know me...:)Love ya, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pictures!! Looks like a great house! I'm so happy for you both :)
    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete