Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, January 26, 2012

Decorating

Our little house is beginning to take shape and look like a home :) It's so fun to decorate!


I just got this family tree thing at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Isn't it AWESOME?! I love it!


Thanks to my good friend, Becky, for giving me this shelf! My plan is to eventually have wedding pics of both sets of parents and grandparents. Right now, the picture on the left side is my parents, and the picture to the far right is my Dad's parents. I still have to get the others (hint, hint, wink, wink to all my relatives!). And, of course, Adam and I are in the middle. I love wedding pics!


This has to be one of my favorite rooms in our house -- the stamping room! :)


Praise the Lord for our new house....it's such a blessing!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, Katie! Way to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kate...love it! Especially the stamping room! We'll have to use it sometime. :)
    Love ya, Anna

    ReplyDelete