Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Monday, January 2, 2012

After-Christmas Trip

We got to visit my family a few days after Christmas. It was nice to see them again! On Thursday we all traveled down to Chicago to see the Museum of Science and Industry. They had a beautiful Christmas tree display there!



Here's the ticket line....crazy, huh?






The theme for the tree display this year was "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"


They had trees decorated for different countries. Here's the Irish tree for all my Irish friends :)


The Lebanese tree for my friend, Layla :)


...and the Pennsylvania ornament on the U.S.A. tree!


The English tree was so cute! It was decorated with pics of William and Kate's wedding.


The steam machine was awesome!


Astro-NUTS :)






I really enjoyed seeing my family again! I miss you guys already :(

2 comments:

  1. Love the Irish tree and the William & Kate stuff. :) Looks very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too! Thanks for making the trip to see us all...it meant so much :)
    Love you,
    Mom H.

    ReplyDelete