Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rachel's Visit

My sister, Rachel, arrived on Saturday to spend a few days with us while she has Spring Break. It's been so much fun having her here! :)


(Please excuse the blurry pics...some were taken with my cell phone)

After the Sunday AM service, we went with Rodney, Paula, and Zach Putnam (one of our church families) to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was inside a really HUGE mall. They even had palm trees inside! (See Anna, not only Florida has palm trees! :))







THIS was our dessert--Reese's PB Cup Cheesecake! It was AWESOME :)


Yesterday (Monday) we went up to New Jersey to visit my grandparents and Aunt Lois. It was so nice to see them again...


I was able to take my grandma out shopping for groceries. I caught her off-guard with the camera in this picture :)

With Grandpa and Grandma

And today Rachel and I did our grocery shopping! We stopped at Chick-fil-A for lunch :)


Whew! It's been a whirlwind weekend! Tomorrow we're going shopping up in York...we'll try to take some pics for you all :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun! try to bring me home some chick-fil-a home, k Rach? MIss ya guys,
    Beth <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Katie! But did you have 85 degrees with your palm trees?! :-)
    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, okay, you got me there :) Nope...I think it was in the 50's...

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete