Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Erin go bragh! :)

My (Katie's) family has a wee bit o' Irish in our family heritage--my great-grandfather's last name was O'Toole. Adam and I also have several Irish friends and acquaintances. We would like to wish you all a very Happy St. Patrick's Day!

By the way, do you know the TRUE story of St. Patrick? He was actually a Christian! I read a great article about him this morning called "Will the Real St. Patrick Please Stand Up?" Here's the link: http://www.joyfulheart.com/stpatrick/pat.htm
(Please note that I do not necessarily agree with everything on this website. I just thought they had a great article on the topic).

Both Adam and I have had the privilege of going to Ireland on separate occasions. It's such a beautiful country! Here are some scenery pics...enjoy!



The Cliffs of Moher









Bunratty Castle








Kylemore Abbey









Historic Dublin





1 comment:

  1. Love the Ireland pics, Katie! It ALMOST makes me want to visit there! :-)

    ReplyDelete