Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Culvers and Bucks Game

On Monday night our family got to see a Milwaukee Bucks game!

Before the game, we decided to stop at Culvers...


I got a free sundae for my birthday!




At the game...


Announcing the players (this was rather interesting!)

The stadium is HUGE! As you can see, we got the nosebleed seats :) They actually had a better view!

My siblings



My parents




This little blimp-thingee flew around the stadium dropping tickets. Unfortunately, we were not the lucky recipients of any :(




Okay, this is a classic pic of EXACTLY how us girls felt towards the end of the game....BORED. We're definitely not sports people! I even brought a book with me and got a little reading in :)


The Bucks lost :(
After the game, we had to walk 5 blocks in 7-degree weather to get to our van. Brrrrrrrrrrr! However, we had a great time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment