Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas, everyone! We spent the day with my family in Wisconsin. It was great to be together again!



Adam with his crazy sister-in-law, Beth :)


My sisters, Sarah, Rachel and Anna


My brothers, Josh and Phil, and my Dad


My mom...opening gifts...



My sisters got Adam a "Bop It" - thanks a LOT girls! That thing is going to drive me nuts!


Many thanks to all who gave money towards 2 commentary sets for Adam. He can't wait to use them! I ordered Wiersbe's Bible Exposition Commentary Set and the Zondervan Pictorial Encyclopedia of the Bible.


Beth asked for an exercise ball (you gotta know Beth! :))

Dad gets excited whenever he gets books for Christmas :)


What a mess!


Christmas dinner...


It was great to spend Christmas with you all! We love you!

2 comments:

  1. I need to go back and read the rest of your post & view the rest of your photos, but I *had* to comment now because I got a 'Bop It,' too. How strange! And from previous entries I see that Adam likes 'Settlers of Catan' -- Kristian bought that for me in October but we finally sat down to read through the rules on Christmas Eve. Your husband has very good taste in games and activities, it seems. hahaha ;-)

    It was nice to see the pictures of your family! I miss you all very much - glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!

    :-) Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you, too, Erin! And that's kinda creepy about the games...great minds think alike I guess! :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete