Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's FALL!

Happy Fall, Y'all!  It's been SO nice to have cooler weather here for the past week or so.  It's finally starting to feel like fall.  I even pulled out my fall decorations!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Things haven't been quite as busy recently, so that's why I've not been posting as much.  We recently had a fall fellowship, but I forgot to take pics :(  Bummer! 
 
Since it's fall now, I've been trying out some new recipes.  The pic below was the food table a a Secret Sisters meeting I hosted at our house.  I tried out Apple Streusel bars (left), Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (center), and Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip (top right).  Everything was delicious!  If anyone would like recipes, please just let me know :)
 
 
Hopefully more postings to come soon!  I need to start taking people pics again :) 

5 comments:

  1. I love your fall decorations, Katie... and the owl candle-holder is super cute! Beth tried the Pumpkin Snickerdoodle recipe the other night, and they were awesome! Thanks for sharing the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie Burtt,

    You are ON TOP of things, is all I have to say! I bet your home even SMELLS like fall! mmmm.

    I'm glad you are getting a little break :) Looking forward to being back for a week or two at Grace! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad to see new posts - all the pics & comments. I'm not a "facebook-er" yet, so I still like to look at the blogs. Love your decorations! Adam's going to have to watch it, or he will get fat (granted, it may take a while :) Looks yummy...

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Katie...looks so pretty! I love fall colors! Your house is definitely a home :)
    love you,
    Mom H.

    ReplyDelete