Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Naval Air Museum

 We visited the Naval Air Museum in Pensacola, too!

I love old cars :)

This part of the museum was my favorite :)  It was called "The Home Front."  They had a little town setup like it would have been during the WWII era.  So awesome!

Here's a grocery store...


And here's a war-era home...


Here's the street!

No WWII era town was complete without a movie theater.

Florida is home to the Blue Angels!


2 comments:

  1. Bet Sam's drooling...how fun! I'm with you, Katie, I would have liked the "folksy" little town from WWII :) Between that and "Mayberry" you really did have a "walk down memory lane" kind of time, didn't you? Glad you had such a good time!

    Love,
    Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was SO fun, Mom B! I was definitely in my element :)

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete