Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rachel's Here!

My sister, Rachel, is in town this week to help out with our VBS. We took her to the Amish Markets on Saturday....



Adam found this sign in one of the stores....(awww....)


I think I need one of these pianos :)


Bathroom break, anyone?


Afterwards, we stopped by Rita's Water Ice. Mmmmm.....


I guess the outing was a little too much for Adam...he fell asleep when we got home!

1 comment:

  1. get me a piano like that for my birthday! I may not be able to play well, but i've mastered "chopsticks"!(goes to show ya what happens when you got your sista 4 a piano teacher!)jk...i just dont have enough coordination for that stuff- i barely can clap my hands! now that im done with my autobiography i will conclude this "comment". Love, your wonderful sister, Beth

    ReplyDelete