Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Friday, August 26, 2011

Misc. and Sundry :)

On Friday (8/19), we went to visit Dad Burtt. He's doing great! He showed us all around the place, including this duck pond.


Adam and his brothers worked hard to get the grass cut at the house while we were in Michigan. Yikes! Look how long that grass is!




Poor Philip had to rake up all the grass!


Adam and his Uncle John also used the backhoe to move some heavy pieces of machinery.


Here's a pic of Mary, Anna and I on Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for all your help - both of you. It's definitely easier and a little more fun doing things together:)

    Love,
    Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for everyones effort. I much appreciate everyone's help. Philip you are growing into a very handsome young man. lots of love, dad B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam, As a dad and a freind I want you to know I appreciate you and I'm so proud of you. You are a gentleman and I see in you the qualities of a real man too. And I'm thankful you let the man give way to the gentleman. I respect that about you. Praying for God's blessing on you both. I love you both, dad B.

    ReplyDelete