Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Monday, June 27, 2011

One Year...

Wow...it's hard to believe that ONE YEAR has already flown by since Adam and I got married! Time sure flies when you're having fun :)


On our anniversary day, Adam took me out to Olive Garden for dinner...

After dinner, we went home and watched our wedding video again. It actually worked out so that we watched it right at the time we were getting married last year!

I also made homemade brownies for dessert and TRIED to cut them into hearts. :)

Since we're going away to a nice resort on Monday/Tuesday, we decided not to get presents for each other. Instead, we each made something that was kinda a "keepsake" to remember our first year. Adam just got a scroll saw (for free!), so he made me a little wooden cutout that says "1st Anniversary." I made him a photo book of our main 1st year pics.

I also just want to say how thankful I am for my wonderful husband. The Lord knew that I needed him! He gets more handsome and sweet every day....I love you, Adam! Happy 1-Year Anniversary! I look forward to many more wonderful years with you :)

3 comments:

  1. And I can be thankful for SUCH a loving, thoughtful, organized, beautiful (both inside and outside :)), wonderfully piano-playing wife :) Thanks so much for being patient with my many faults. So, after a year of marriage, I'm still waiting to see your faults - where are they? :) I married an angel :)

    Yours Forever,
    Hubs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are a very special and sweet couple and I couldn't wish anything better for you than what you have:) We've always been thankful for Adam and we sure are for a very sweet daughter-in-law too! Stay close to the Lord and each other!

    Love,
    Dad & Mom B.

    ReplyDelete