Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma's 50th Anniversary Party

This past Tuesday we traveled up to New Jersey to celebrate my Grandpa and Grandma VanRiper's 50th anniversary...



All of our Uncles, Aunts, and cousins met us at this fancy Italian restaurant for dinner.


The restaurant had a little place for pictures...so we took advantage of it!



Mom and Grandpa




My brothers weren't able to be there because they're working in Florida for the summer, but they called to wish G'pa and G'ma a happy anniversary. Way to go, guys :)



The "adult" table :)



The "kid" table. Adam and I were assigned to this one because all of the kiddos begged us to sit with them :)






Time to order our food!



The "adult" table ordered some really interesting appetizers. Here is my Dad trying to get my Mom to try callamari (she hated it!).



My sister, Sarah, got brave and decided to try a clam...



Adam and I ordered Fettuccine Alfredo. Yum!







All the cousins!






Awwwww...... :)



Reading cards...




...and opening gifts! They couldn't figure out what in the world this was...



It was a new flatscreen TV!



Picture time! Here's my grandparents with their children (and their spouses)....



And here's all the grandkids minus Josh and Phil!




We were all a little loopy by the time we ended around 10 p.m.!



Happy 50th Anniversary, Grandpa and Grandma! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment