Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Breakfast

Our church had an Easter Breakfast yesterday during the Sunday School hour. It was a wonderful time of fellowship and good food :) Unfortunately, I (Katie) was in the kitchen most of the time, so I didn't get many pics. At least these few will give you an idea of what it was like...



I'm including this picture because the teen guy on the right was the one who got saved last Sunday! It was so exciting to see him attend the breakfast and church afterwards. It's evident in his face that he's a new creature in Christ! Praise the Lord!


All the food was cleaned out! It must have been good :)




After church, Adam and I had a single lady from our church over for dinner. I really enjoyed cooking my first holiday meal! I got out the china and made a fancy dinner -- Ham, hash brown casserole, green beans amandine, baked pineapple and yeast rolls. Deb (the lady we invited) made a wonderful peach pie for dessert. Yum!


That evening we had the Lord's Supper in the service. It was a great way to end the day! I'm so grateful that Christ not only died for all my sins (and yours!), but that He rose again so that we could have continual victory over sin. Praise the Lord!


Happy Resurrection Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment