Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Girls :)

Well...I told y'all that there would be pics coming from my Girl's Bible studies, so here they are! For those of you who don't know, I hold a Bible study for the girls every Sunday morning and Wednesday night.

Here are my Sunday morning girls...


....and here are just a few of the Wednesday night girls! (I have about 8 that come on Wednesday, but I can never seem to get them all there at the same time for a picture. Oh well! One of these days I'll get one!)


I praise the Lord for this unique opportunity to minister to these girls! There are about 15 total that have been coming regularly, and the number keeps rising each week as the girls bring friends. Please keep praying for us--This is an awesome mission field!

1 comment:

  1. That is really neat! Tell the girls your mom says "hi!". I am looking forward to meeting them someday! Will be praying for you!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete