Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Men's Prayer Breakfast

This morning was our first Men's Prayer Breakfast! We had 5 men besides Adam show up. Adam preached from James 5:16 about "effectual prayer" and they had breakfast after a prayer time. Deb Schoelkopf and I had a great time in the kitchen making food for the guys! :)



Please excuse all the weird and wacky looks in these pictures :) We have some interesting personalities in our church, and these are the best pictures they would let me get! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting these pictures up, my darling, beautiful and talented wife :) You do such a wonderful job being my wife: organized, cooking, cleaning, encouraging me :) I guy couldn't ask for a better wife ;) Love, Hubby :)

    ReplyDelete