Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Pastor Adam"

Adam does a wonderful job preaching every service here at Grace Bible Church! It's neat to see God take a willing channel and enable him to minister for His glory. We have received several comments from the people about what a blessing Adam's messages have been to them. Praise the Lord!





A good message always takes hours of preparation. Here's Adam in his office studying...




I think he likes his job :)

2 comments:

  1. I like all the new posts! Thanks for sharing it all, Katie - you do good work :) I'm a very blest mom to see my kids serving the Lord...Ps. 118:23

    Love you two,
    Mom B.(& Dad too, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie!!! I just LOVE the changes you've made to the blog.. SO cute!!! It definitely has a "pastor's wife" feel to it!:) I love it! Love you both! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete