Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our Wedding Day

We were married on Friday, June 25th at 6 p.m. at Falls Baptist Church. The Lord gave us an absolutely beautiful day for the wedding. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness in bringing us together!

The bride getting ready for the big day...








My view before I entered the auditorium on Dad's arm. Can you see the handsome groom? :)




During the ceremony...






First kiss (but certainly NOT the last! :))






No chapped lips allowed on this wedding day! :)












Headed to the reception...


"Mr. and Mrs. Adam Burtt!"






Special thanks to Harriet Walusayi for all the photos!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! :) Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both of you! Great job with the pics, Harriet:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pics! I think I'll have to have her do my wedding, too.. that is when and if it ever happens!;) Love you both! Looking forward to seeing you soon!:) Have fun!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you two!
    Those are really pretty pictures!
    ~Michaela Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie, you were such a beautiful bride! Congrats to both of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. um...hello!! whatz wrong with u?! what about the pictures of the BEAUTIFUL bridesmaids? what a bout the " im watchin u" pic? u 2 have no taste whatsoever! this is completely unbearable!!!
    a distressed sister or sis- in-law,
    who, i might add, all know and love,
    Beth- the poor neglected bridesmaid

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures! You two make a great couple! I guess that now I can't joke about how much time you two spend with eachother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures Katie Burtt (has a nice ring to it);) love you guys...Tabby

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures and am sooooo excited for you two. Katie- your dress was gorgeous!Congrats :) ~Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so loved all your pics, you are so sweet together. I searched several different peoples blogs to find yours, it was so worth it. I smiled big while looking at them all, wonderful lovestory!
    You have blessed all with seeing your love for the Lord and each other!
    God Bless you!
    Mrs Joyce Marks

    ReplyDelete
  11. you two are sooooooooo cute!!!! Miss u as our society leader:(:(
    Anna Mae

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    Could anyone help me (post it) with Harriet Walusayi's number or email address please?

    Regards

    ReplyDelete