Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas

I received a very special blessing this year from our dear church ladies.  They organized "The 12 Days of Christmas" for me!  Each day, one lady from the church brought over a special gift.  On day one, I got one gift.  On day two, I got two gifts, etc.  It was so special!  I was especially touched that all the ladies got involved and gave cheerfully. 
 
Thought you might like to see a few of the things I got...
 
Day 6: Six bottles of Starbucks' frappuchino!
 
 
 Day 9: A basketful of misc baking and decorative items 
 
Day 12: Twelve yummy cookies!
 
Day 11: A basketful of Christmas-themed kitchen goodies
 
Thanks to all the ladies of Grace Bible Church!  You made this Christmas a very special one for me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment