Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Sunday, November 25, 2012

Michigan Misc.

There's always so much to do when we're in Michigan!  Here are some misc. pics :)
 
All the nieces and nephews just LOVE their Uncle Adam :)
 
Watching cartoons with the kiddos...
 
I picked up some playdough for the kids, so Chloe, Elias and I spent some time creating sculptures together :)
 
Chris and Rachel Knobil were in town visiting their family, so I took the opportunity to visit them on Wednesday afternoon.  Their new little one, "Ned," is SO adorable! 
 
I even managed to do a little couponing with my sister-in-law at CVS :)  I think I got her hooked ;)
 
On our last day in Michigan, we rented a gym and had a family volleyball game.  So much fun!
 
...after the game we gathered at the church and had pizza.
 
We skyped with Mary and Suzy as well.  We missed you girls!  Wish you could've been with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment