Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Tea

"The Queen of Hearts hereby summons you to the Mad Hatter's tea party..."

This past Saturday I held a Mad Hatter's/Alice in Wonderland Tea for some friends. We had a great time wearing our big hats and sipping tea! I tried to incorporate some of the elements from Alice in Wonderland as well. Can you spot them in the pictures? :)





Like my "mad" hat? :)








I wrapped little Hershey chocolate nuggets with patterned paper and then packaged them for favors. I used cards for place markings.

3 comments:

  1. Katie, that looks AWESOME!!!!!! I love all the food/decoration ideas!!!! Great job!!! LUV, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! Too bad you couldn't have borrowed our HUGE METRONOME! If I was there I Would've sang "Cherry Bright"! lol! wouldn't that be a treat? ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! We'll pass on the "Cherry Ripe," Beth....but thanks anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete