Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving with the Hollandsworth Clan

Adam and I went to Wisconsin to be with my family for Thanksgiving this year!

Here we are preparing for the day...


Mom and Grandma worked hard in the kitchen!




The table looked so pretty...








What a feast!








Dad read a passage out of Psalms...




After dinner, Dad showed us pics of his recent India trip...




Since we won't see my grandparents during Christmas, I brought their gifts with us. Here's Grandma opening up the cards I made her...






Adam enjoyed playing games with the girls and our cousin, James :)




We even got to Skype our relatives from New Jersey!




With cousin, James :) It was great to have him with us for Thanksgiving!


I'm SO thankful for my wonderful husband. He is the sweetest, kindest, most thoughtful person in the world. He is an AWESOME pastor and hubby :) I love you, Adam :)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming out to see us! It was such a blessing to have you with us! It went too fast..but I am thankful for the opportunity to celebrate God's goodness together :)
    Love you two,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete