Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Decorations

I love fall, and I love decorating our home to look like fall! Here's a tour of our place...


Living room
Neat story about the pumpkin arrangement on the table there. I had been wanting to get one for a while, but after pricing them, I decided that they were just too much for me to buy at this point. Just a week or two later, my secret sister from church left this arrangement for me in the church lobby! Praise the Lord....He even cares about little desires like that :)

On top of the piano....

Mirror in the bedroom

My kitchen :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, Katie! :) I especially love the picture you have next to the calendar. :) Btw, I'd love to follow you on Pinterest, but I've requested an invite multiple times and never got one. :( Any idea why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...that IS strange. I'll send you an invite myself, and maybe that will go through. Pinterest is SO fun! You'll love it :)

    -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I loved your decorations! You make such a good pastor's wife :-) I'll probably have to come to you someday on decoration tips! love you and miss you both! Maybe we'll see each other around Thanksgiving for at least a quick hug?!

    ReplyDelete