Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Monday, January 17, 2011

Yet ANOTHER teen night!

Yep...another night at Cory and Becky's house! We always have such a great time fellowshipping and playing games with everyone!



Last night nobody wanted to do any boxing (thank goodness!), so they decided to do arm-wrestling matches instead...


Adam was able to beat TJ...

...but he met his match when he played Cory! :)
Kyle and Cameron (brothers)


The Walls twins (anyone think that Adam needs a haircut? We all do! :)).


Who says the girls can't join in on the fun?

Becky probably would have beat me, but I had to quit before she could get me down because I thought my wrist was going to pop! I didn't think that would be too good for a pianist. All the guys thought it was a hoot watching us, though! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Katie, I'm sure you would have beaten her with those piano arms of yours! Wise decision to stop though:) Thanks so much for commenting on the photography blog - it means a lot and was very helpful. See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete