Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ann Arbor Bridal Shower

Adam's home church, Ann Arbor Baptist, had a bridal shower for me while we were in Michigan. Tabitha fixed my hair and Anna did my makeup. I felt like a princess and had a blast! :)



Adam and I testing out our new camera from Uncle Ron and Aunt Diana...


Grandma Burtt, Suzy, and Aunt Jean


Mrs. Frye, Mrs. McKenzie, and Mrs. Thompson (ladies from the church)



Grandma Gardner bribed Emily into walking down the aisle as a flower girl by giving her this apron. I think it just might work... :)


Tizzy leading us in a game called "How Well Do You Know Adam and Katie?"


Emily was helping me with the game...




I guess Tabitha "knew us best." She won the game--Way to go, Tab!


Meanwhile, the men of the church held a little party for Adam. They had lots of food and fellowship...


Uncle John and Dad Burtt


Little did I know, but Adam was standing outside the door waiting to surprise me with roses and a card! He's SO sweet. I love you, Adam!






Opening gifts...




Out of all the gifts I got, THIS ONE is my favorite. I think I just might marry him someday... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment