Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Static-Free Hair!!!


Hey there, everyone!
 
I just recently tried a shampoo/conditioner treatment from Garnier Fructis called "Hydra Recharge," which is made specifically for dry hair.  I'm involved in a company called "BzzAgent," (www.bzzagent.com) so I was able to sample the product free of charge. 
I don't usually blog about stuff like this, but I was SO thrilled and happy with this Garnier treatment that I wanted to share it with all of you!
 
 
I don't know about you, but my hair has been dry and FULL of static this winter.  However, after I used the Garnier products, I had ZERO static, even after I blow-dried and curled my hair!  I'm loving this stuff!  It's now my official winter shampoo/conditioner :)
 
My static-free hair!!!

8 comments:

  1. You oughta go on TV - got me convinced :)

    Love,
    Mom B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you recommend BzzAgent? I've been looking for something like that but can never tell if it's a scam or not. :P Also, I've been wanting to try that stuff, so now I'm REALLY wanting to try it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael,

    YES, YES, YES!!! BzzAgent is a great way to try out new products for free! It's completely legit and a lot of fun :) Who doesn't like getting boxes of free stuff in the mail?

    I've already participated in 4 "campaigns" through BzzAgent. Basically, you have to complete a buck of surveys when you first join so that they know which products you would like to try. If you qualify to try the product, you get an email invite, to which you have to respond. Within a few weeks, you will get your BzzKit!

    And wow....the stuff you get to try is so neat! I've already tried the new Schick Hydro razor (love it!), Glade Expressions oil diffusers and room sprays, Garnier Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil, and now the Hydra Recharge shampoo. After you try the product, all you have to do is complete different "activities" online like writing a review of the product, telling friends, etc. Not hard, and definitely worth it!

    Let me know if you join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please excuse the typos in the above post :) lol! Can you tell I was excited when I wrote it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, except I just realized that, because of my lack of Facebook, I doubt I'll get my score above 3.3. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not necessarily. I actually don't do much with the Facebook activities, and my score is 6.5.

    I believe you can do several of the other activities more than once. For example, if you "bzz" one day that you told someone about the product, I believe you can "bzz" again later if you told another person. The more activities you do, the better your score.

    And be sure to complete all your surveys because they give you a good score as well :)

    Happy "Bzzing"!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete