Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Piano Room Makeover

This past month our piano room got a makeover!  I'm really excited about the way it turned out.  We used a sage-green paint called "Northwest Passage," and I got some pretty material to make curtains. 
 
 
 
 
I even made some pillows to match :)
 
 
Still a bit "in progress," but it's coming together!
 
What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Katie! Still wanting to visit someday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It looks BEAUTIFUL and I LIKE your choice of colors - what a woman :)

    Love,
    Mom

    P.S. Thanks for all the posts and pics - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) Glad you enjoyed all the pics, Mom B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing a Great job making our house a home ;)

    ReplyDelete