Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Grandpa's 80th Birthday

This past week my Grandpa Van Riper turned 80! We drove up to New Jersey to celebrate with the family...



Happy Birthday, Pop!


In the years to come, I always want to remember my Grandpa this way - telling stories while we all gather around him and listen attentively. He's a great storyteller!


No birthday celebration is complete without ice cream. The girls thought Adam needed 2 cones because he is so thin! Haha...Just kidding...he's actually just holding a cone for someone :)




My sister, Anna, was experimenting with random photo shots. Think this one is random enough? ;)


With my Aunt Lois, my mom, and some of my sisters...


Love my sistas!


My parents


My Grandpa and Grandma Van Riper

2 comments:

  1. ha. ha. ha. very funny. actually it was Adam's idea! :P LOL The idea didn't actually work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I can't say I'm surprised that it was Adam's idea. He's kind of a random guy ;)

    ReplyDelete