Adam and Katie Burtt

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you." -Matthew 6:33


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ginza Japanese Hibachi Grill

I (Katie) got to go with Sarah Jones (a girl in our church) to a real Hibachi grill for lunch today! We left Adam at home since he can't stand Asian food. :)

It was fun watching the man make our food on the grill right in front of us...







...the finished product! Mmmmmm....probably the best Japanese food I've ever had :)




Unfortunately, the guy who cooked our food didn't speak much English, so when he was finished he said something like, "My joy is strong." I think he meant something like "It's been a pleasure serving you," but it didn't come out quite right :) Sarah thought he said "My name is Tom," so she said, "Oh, your name is Tom?" He just kinda stared at us, then left. We had a good laugh afterwards! Oh well....at least he could cook :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I shouldn't have looked at your blog when I'm hungry! Might have to talk Chris into going sometime . . . Father's Day?:)

    ReplyDelete